Sunday, January 31, 2010

Velcro Flip Flops

4/1/9

I'm at the house on Hwy 212 and 135th. Kelly's there playing with mookie. there's a trailer there along the East side of the house. I go in to change my clothes. I put on thongs on my feet. They are bright green. Somehow the flip flops strap onto my feet with Velcro. I cant figure them out. I go outside. I set my glasses on the ground in some tall grass. I adjust the though straps to make the work. I go to the font of the house looking for Mookie. I ask my Mom where my Dog is. Mom can't hear cos of all the traffic on the hwy out front. She goes, "huh." I ask again if she's seen my dog. She says Mookie's on the West side of the house playing with the rabbit. Bronks is in the lawn sniffing around. Mookie is right there watching him and protecting him. There are a couple kids walking along and playing in the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a donation at http://brydn.t35.com