Sunday, January 31, 2010

Shipped Parts

3/22/9

I'm sent to find shipped parts. I head off in my F150. I get a little lost. It's at the beach. I get a little lost. It's around blackberrys. I pull into the parking lot. I go inside a shop building. I go across old wood floors. The building's old, mostly level. They have the parts. I return where I started, at work. I tell them I found the parts. A group of us go get the parts; two guys, a girl and myself. I'm driving a semi-truck to get there. We are on the freeway. I miss the exit. I turn off on the next one. Now, I'm lost again. It shouldn't be too bad, just come back a little. I turn around in a seafood packing plant. I come close to the water. I miss a semi parked backwards to the building. Clear the entire turn without backing up. We get lost again. We go in another shop and ask for directions. Walk up old wood stairs. It's an ice cream shop. They give us directions. We return to the truck. We're in a tourist beach town. One of the guys says we have a motor bike. The girl's instantly on it drives off to find the right place. She has a fur skirt on that is puffed out behind her on the bike. We get to the shop. They have all the parts for us ready to go on pallets. The parts are huge, all metal satellite dishes lined up face down. The LNB brackets are on each pallets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a donation at http://brydn.t35.com