Sunday, January 31, 2010

Psyco Bugs

2/17/9
I'm at a theater. Mouse is there. He looks good for his age. Long hair dyed black.

I go to the bar. A beautiful brunette with a gorgeous neck and shoulder length is making eggnog. She's mixing it behind the bar. The drink is in a stainless metal mixer shaker. She adds the nutmeg and then a little more. I'm going, "gee I hope that's not for me, it's got too much booze and nutmeg in it." She mixes the nutmeg with her fingers, messaging the froth on to with her finger explaining to me each step of the process. I examine the shaker which has nutmeg residue on the outside. She's just about to drink it when she goes "oh, I forgot the psyco bugs." Her friend brings over an open can 1/2 full of psycobugs. It's can lid is bent upwards. There's a spoon in the can. The lable's bright green with a picture of a but eyed jolly round cartoon bug on it. She scoops out two bright neon green pimento olive like psycobugs and drops them into the eggnog drink. They flip over on their backs and float upside down with little stubby round wings extended out like the psycobug died and relaxed from it's ball shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a donation at http://brydn.t35.com