Sunday, January 31, 2010

Alligator Skin Pants

3/28/9

I'm at Megan's. I don't have any clothes on. No one's around. I borrow something to wear. I put on alligator skin pants. They have an extra pair of alligator pant legs that come with them. I put on a large silk shirt that has wide color stripes going up and down. Megan's got a modern apartment. She comes home. I tell her how much I miss her. I rub her back with my open hand.

We're on an ocean going vessel. At first, it's like a ghost ship. All the lights are on. All the equipment is operating. We look around the different rooms. We're in a technology room. There are storage shelves of modern tech things like washers, dryers, microwaves, phones, electronics. I go, "hey, Megan, take my picture." I stand in front of everything. We go to the control room. I'm going this is so cool; the brains of a large ship in the middle of the ocean. Then an engineer shows up in one of the office rooms that have large windows. It's weird cos I thought no one was around. He's friendly; white shirt, black tie, bald. We're in another tech room with windows. There are a few more people around. I go up stairs a floor to the communications center. There are many people running around. The walls are shelves and shelves of LP records. There are tubes from the ceiling where the ladies behind the counters are listening and talking through. The room is full of people hurrying about.

I'm outside by a pond. There are people walking around. A young woman has her bags and suite case with her. She walks straight into the pond without stopping; past her head, in the water. I'm in shock. My Uncle Don shows up in an expensive suit and tie. He does the superman thing with his hands over his head and motions to go save her. I go in the water and help her out. Megan's watching from a ways away.

I'm on a bus. I'm sitting on a side seat. The girl I saved gets on. She sits next to me. She's wet. She has on a soft blue sweater. I look close to see her short brown hair is wet. She tells me her dad sent her to check out coffee bean tree berries. She really gets into coffee trees. I'm watching the faint mustache as she talks. She takes my hand and ends up sitting on it. I think "wow, that cuts out a lot of steps. I ask her when she was walking in the pond, if she was looking up or down. I rub her back with my open left hand. She leans over and kisses me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a donation at http://brydn.t35.com