Sunday, January 31, 2010

Single Level House

3/27/9

I'm at an expensive single level house. There are a few people around like a family gathering. Ben says he know how to stop a train that's coming. He says if I tip the first box on top of the train, it will start a chain reaction. So I tilt the first box and the rest of the train slams into itself. Every one in the caboose come around, kind of scared, king of happy. They go sit in a room and start drinking expensive booze. I get a drink. I cant drink it. The man next to me has a double shot glass that shots the booze through the bottom. He's drinking clear booze. I'm out front looking at an old wood restaurant sign. People are going fishing. Kelly's using a pole with a long leader for the square lead sinker and another leader for a large hook. the sinker is mounted high on the wall on a plaque. I ask if I can borrow it cos it's so lucky. I pull on it to get it off the wall plaque. It stretches tight and shoots past me. the large hook becomes caught in my back. I reach around and pull it out of the skin on my back. I go back out past the sigh to fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a donation at http://brydn.t35.com