Sunday, January 31, 2010

Black Helicopter

4/13/9

The house on 135th and hwy 212 is on a giant pile of floating garbage; mostly white like paper. I'm in the house. I hear a loud motor with a clacking sound. I look out the window. There's a black helicopter slowly flying South from the West past the house. The helicopter is tilted nearly sideways. A couple people in the house go to the window to see. Judging by the motor and tilt, I shout, "It's gonna crash!" The chopper turns around and returns again. I can see the pilots inside their cockpit. It curves around North and crashes out of sight from the window. The motor sound quits. I go outside to see what's happening. The next house North is a boat floating on the garbage, the occupants are on top outside in a panic. I ask my dad where the Helicopter went. He says it crashed into the neighbors house but nothing happened. Then the boat surges up to rest 20 feet above the surface. I go, "uh oh." I wonder if I'm safer on the East side of the house cos it's a little more up hill in the trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a donation at http://brydn.t35.com