Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dead Ball

4/1/9

I'm at a school. A kid wants me to get a towel. I agree to look around for one. I find a brown red towel. It's wet so I wring it out. I know there's a better towel than that cos I'm at a school. I go in the locker room cos gym class has towels. No other towels anywhere. I find a room full of kids. The heavy set black teacher announces that we're playing dead ball and produces a bright green day glow rubber tennis ball. I begin to pick off the kids one at a time. One nicks her head and she's out. One kid has on his back pack that looks like a jet pack. I get down to the last couple kids. I figure out the easiest way to get them out is to aim for their little black shoes. I win! One of the girls comes up to me steamy mad. Her face is red and scrunched up. Her eyes are crossed. The one left eye is bugging out cos she's so mad. Her fists are clinched. I go "looser." I start showing her the "L" hand sign and going "looser, looser."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a donation at http://brydn.t35.com