Sunday, January 31, 2010

Black Light Bulb

2/17/9

I'm at the track. They send me to the hardware store to pick up replacement light tubes. I get to the store, look around for the phosphorescent bulbs. I find some and try to find my way out. I wind up going downstairs. At the bottom level there is a stairway where skateboarders have been jumping the steps. There are many scrap marks on the wall where they didn't make it. Then I realize I may not have the right bulb. I walk back up to the top floor where the lights are. Sure enough, there are many different lengths and thicknesses. I've picked a thin bulb with round ends. I'm reminded I should get refunded for the one I got by mistake. There is a display of black light art. They are painting on wood of forest themes in glow in the dark paint; an old timer, an owl, a wolf, a log cabin. A lot like velvet picture in black light. There's a display of black light bulbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a donation at http://brydn.t35.com