Sunday, January 31, 2010

Seminar

3/20/9

I'm at a seminar or lecture. The group goes into a restaurant from a back entrance from the auditorium. The restaurant has two long tables in the middle. The room is all outside windows. The serving counter is along the back. The food looks great. I cant find a plate. I go from one table to the other looking for a plate. I think I find one. It's in the dirty dishes bin with left overs all over it. I see a take out box on the other table. I think that's good enough. It's being used. I see a stack of paper bowls. By the time I get there I cant find them. I see a snowcone. By the time I get there, a little girl has it. A little boy wants it. There's a ice cube cone above the come cup. I turn around to look at the service bar. One of the kids squirt whipped cream into my left ear. I decide to ask a server if I can have a plate. I'm not sure how to phrase asking for one politely. I eat the whip cream out of my ear with my little finger. It tastes good. I get to the several waitresses behind the counter and ask "may I please have a plate."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a donation at http://brydn.t35.com