Saturday, December 5, 2009

042209 Pushing Cable

I'm pushing a cable thru a tube at the twins. It gets stuck and wont go all the ways. I have a video camera on an automatic stand inside one of the twin's bed room. The zoom is stuck on full zoom. I pan across the room. The wall paper has print patterns of different ways a woman can pleasure herself. As I pan around the room, I get to one of the twins on her bed with a white blouse on. I climb on loose 2x4's and sheet rock walls. I try to zoom in a little closer. She leaves the room. She looks back over her should at me. I go in the room to pull the cable through the tube. It has a glow rod in it's package stuck in the tube. I pull it out so I can get the cable thru the tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a donation at http://brydn.t35.com