Saturday, December 5, 2009

020509 Record Company

I'm in a giant record company. I'm walking up and down the hallways past the various office spaces. I'm thinking, "Wow this is how you'd get a foot in the door." In one room, a man with a new leather coat is standing next to a rack w/a turn table playing guitar. There's a box set of Keith Richards. He's learning licks off it. I introduce myself. He shows me around his room where a band is mulling around. The skinny man in a new leather coat takes my up the hallway a little farther where a productions is going on. I'm a little out of place. I make my way into a giant sound stage. There are a hundred people, some in chairs, some sitting on the floor and risers in the back cross legged. I sit cross legged on the floor, cross legged, seemingly to fit in.

The producer brings over my script of various sizes and various colors of scraps of paper. Apparently, I'm reading to an animation on the screen. I'm oblivious to what's going on during the part I'm supposed to say the letters "e a e g b e." I cant get it right. Someone yells he's supposed to have it memorized. The producer comes over for some explaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a donation at http://brydn.t35.com