Saturday, November 28, 2009

7/13/3 6am radioactivity recovery triage facility

I'm at a radioactivity recovery triage facility. I'm interested in all the activity going on. I'm in line in the reception room. The nurses hand out white protective clothing, over coat, hat, booties. Mine isn't a hat, but a loose weave gauze bag I hold over my mouth. There is a woman pharmacist with short stringy hair. All of her replies to my questions are in pharmaceutical words. In the waiting room all the people are okay. There is a line to the receptionist. There are chairs around the outside of the waiting room by the windows. There are magazines on the coffee tables. I go in back where boy is being re-rated for radiation poisoning. What could he be doing to get radiated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a donation at http://brydn.t35.com