Saturday, November 28, 2009

111709 basket ball

I'm playing basketball in the gymnasium at William Clark elementary school. There are a lot of other people playing ball on the court. It's a mixed crowd of men and women. I'm playing pretty good with passes and shots. A young Brian is playing in his basketball clothing. There is a circle of chairs around center court. There are people sitting in them. It's time for a break. Everyone's standing around. I notice a piano in the corner and sit down to do some playing, I'm playing the old Bb F C progression, but I'm grabbing wrong notes around the Bb. An unkempt man comes up. He sits down next to me and tells me I cant play. He closes the keyboard cover. At first I compy, agreeing the stop. Then I get a little mad and go " you smell like booze, have you been drinking?" He's unshaven, suit coat is wrinkled. Then I go "hey, what are you doing telling me not to play." We end up in the hallway. By this time, he's backing down and I'm loosing it. I'm up in his face. He's up against the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a donation at http://brydn.t35.com