Saturday, November 28, 2009

061609 modern building

I'm at a gathering in a modern building. I'm gonna play my guitar for the group but I dont have it. So I go get my guitar. One of the members of the group is Bill Gates, dresses n a very nice gray suite & yellow tie. He goes "I'm sick" and tries to put his head in the couch cushions he's sitting on. I got the get my guitar. My ammo boxes are strewn out all over the floor and the contents. I go get an acoustic guitar. The fret board fits my hand. I go back to the gathering. a pretty brunette shows me which room I'm in. I put my hand on her waist, lingering a longer than casual show has on a deep red silk dress. I get to the room.. It's a large convention area with lots of glass windows. My ammo boxes are put away and stacked in a pyramid. There's a large group gathered and a stage by the window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a donation at http://brydn.t35.com