Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baby Elephants

4/1/9

I'm in Africa. I'm told to deliver baby elephants to a wealth man. The babies are trained to kill. They are marked with scratches horizontally between the eyes. I deliver the gifts. It's during a celebration at a large expensive house. It's decorated with art. There are people standing around. I tell the man the elephants are trained to turn on him. He agrees it can be done. He thanks me. I go outside for a long walk up a narrow path to a tall triangle shape wall made of gold. There are patches of grass growing on it here and there. Beyond the wall is sunny and warm desert. There's a slight breeze. I return to the house.

There are several daughters there. The room is two stories tall with windows near the ceiling. One of the daughters are attracted to me. We go outside to go swimming. We go down some stairs. There's a lake by the house. We swim. We're having fun.

All of a sudden a black helicopter rises up from the water. Immediately a couple square articulating nose vehicles fly out of and along the water. The front part of the ship is red, square cone shaped. It articulates in front of a grey square body. I'm going this is the strangest thing I've ever seen. I have a diving mask. I look under water. There's a building where all this is happening from. We return inside the house. The girl seems withdrawn. When I ask her about, she tells me I got her pregnant. I couldn't remember doing it with her. I'm all good with having a baby. The family takes me in.

The men take me down an alley. There is a small cow. They give me a gun and tell me to shoot it and kill the cow which is laying down looking at me. It has a bullet hole in it's cheek. I ask the lead guy, "where do you want me to shoot it." He goes, "in the wound." We walk back. I'm between two white houses up a driveway. The one houses are two story white houses that are typical in Portland. The house has a radio playing from the window. The radio announcer goes, "he has a dollar bill and two balls." They laugh it up. I get to the back yard. There's a concrete wading pool. There are women sitting in chairs which are in the pool. I look for a chair. There's one but it has someone's coat and things on it. There are people wading around the pool. A big fat guy is laying on his back where the water drains into the alley through a fenced gate. His feet are out the gate and his head is toward the pool. There's a tape worm swimming in the pool. It's a couple feet long. One of the kids pick it up. It has centipede feet with white blobs for hands. The kid releases it. The worm swims around the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make a donation at http://brydn.t35.com